Timburr, the Muscular Pokemon, will be part of October’s first Community Day. It evolves into Gurdurr when fed 50 Candy and then Conkeldurr when fed 100 Candy. The fighting type is also a part of the meta due to its varied moveset.
Pokemon Go Timburr Community Day will begin on October 15, 2023, from 2:00 P.M. and end at 5:00 P.M. local time. During this time, players will get an increased chance of obtaining Timburr in the wild. They will also be able to make it learn a special Charged Move upon being able to evolve it in Conkeldurr.
Pokemon Go Timburr Community Day Bonus
Pokemon Go Timburr Community Day will have one of the fan-favorite bonuses of increased Stardust upon catching Pokemon along with increased candy. Below is a list of all the bonuses.
- 3× Stardust for catching Pokemon.
- 2× Candy for catching Pokemon.
- Increased chance for trainers above level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokemon.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) will last for three hours.
- Timburr will appear while capturing Pokemon in Go Snapshots.
- Two Special Trades can be made in a day and trades will cost 50% less Stardust.
During the event and up to five hours afterward (10 PM), players who evolve Gurdurr into Conkeldurr will get the latter access to Brutal Swing (Dark) type Charged Move. It does 65 damage in Trainer Battles and Raids and gives Conkeldurr that extra bit of variety in typing as a fighting-type Pokemon.
Community Day Special Research story – Muscle Memories will also be available for purchase during the event. It will be priced at $1.00 or the currency equivalent to your country. Purchase it for additional encounters with the Muscle squirrel in Pokemon Go Timburr Community Day.