Accolades have been in Fortnite for quite some time and players have been seeing them but they actually didn’t know them by their name. Accolades are the little icons and awards which tend to pop up at the top of your screen during a Fortnite match.
When you achieve certain things. They can be anything from eliminating an enemy to opening a chest. Accolades give you XP, which can be used to level up your Battle Pass and unlock new rewards.
How To Earn Accolades in Fortnite
Accolades are awarded automatically when you complete different diverse actions which may include things like.
- First Landing – First player in the match to touch the ground
- Battle Ready – First player to reach maximum health and shields
- Finders Keepers – First player in the match to collect a weapon from an eliminated player
- Early Bird – First player to pick up a Legendary item
- Gift of Life – First player in the match to reboot a player
- Quit Exit – First player to get eliminated
- Augment Specialist – 3 Fortnite Augments activated in a match
- Single Digits – 5 Elims in a match
- Double Digits – 10 Elims in a match
- Double Elimination – 2 Elims within a short duration
- Headshot – Knock or elim with a headshot
- Long Shot – Over 150 meters!!
- Ludicrous Shot – Over 200 meters!!!
- Alpha Predator – First player in the match to hunt wildlife
- Open Season – 3 wildlife hunted in a match
- Game Keeper – 6 wildlife hunted in a match
- Carnivore – 9 wildlife hunted in a match
- Can of Worms – 5 fish caught in a match
- Fishmonger – 10 fish caught in a match
- Pescatarian – 15 fish caught in a match
- Bird of Prey – First player to catch a chicken
- Ammo Scrounger – 5 Ammo boxes searched in a match
- Loot Collector – 5 Chests searched in a match
- Gold Rush – Acquire 50 Gold Bars
- Gilded Glory – Acquire 100 Gold Bars
- Treasure Trove – Acquire 250 Gold Bars
- AR Specialist – 250 Assault Rifle damage in a match
- AR Expert – 500 Assault Rifle damage in a match
- AR Master – 750 Assault Rifle damage in a match
- Demolition Specialist – Destroy 50 structures
- Demolition Expert – Destroy 250 structures
- Demolition Master – Destroy 1,000 structures
- Shotgun Specialist – 250 Shotgun damage in a match
- Shotgun Expert – 500 Shotgun damage in a match
- Shotgun Master – 750 Shotgun damage in a match
- SMG Specialist – 250 SMG damage in a match
- SMG Expert – 500 SMG damage in a match
- SMG Master – 750 SMG damage in a match
- Sniper Specialist – 250 Sniper damage in a match
- Sniper Expert – 500 Sniper damage in a match
- Sniper Master – 750 Sniper damage in a match
These are just some of the few ways to earn accolades and there are many other actions which also give you accolades.
The best way to earn them is not to focus so much on them but just earn them passively while playing the game and you might just be surprised by the number of accolades you have just earned without you noticing.
Tips to increase the number of accolades you earn
As always, I’ll give you some personal tips on how you can increase your chances of earning accolades and earning more XP.
Eliminate enemies. This is one of the most common ways to earn accolades. The more enemies you eliminate, the more accolades you will earn.
Open chests. Chests are a great source of weapons, items, and accolades. The more chests you open, the more accolades you will earn.
Visit locations. There are accolades for visiting different locations on the map. The more locations you visit, the more accolades you will earn.
Complete challenges. There are also accolades for completing challenges. The more challenges you complete, the more accolades you will earn.
Use different weapons and items. There are accolades for using different weapons and items. The more weapons and items you use, the more accolades you will earn.
Play with friends. Playing with friends can help you earn more accolades because you can help each other out and work together to achieve goals.
I hope you now have a better understanding of what accolades are and know just how to get them plus you have a few tricks on your hands to increase the number of accolades you get in a match. Let us know what you think in the comment box below.
This is all for how to get Accolades in Fortnite? for more similar content do check our Fortnite guides section.
Why Fortnite Season 2 Chapter 9 Never Released / Most Expensive Fortnite Skins of All Time / How To Fall 5 Stories or More Without Taking Damage in Fortnite / Fortnite: All Republic Chests Locations / Fortnite Guide for Beginners: Everything You Need to Know