Van 152 Error: For Microsoft Windows, Riot Games has created and released Valorant, a free-to-play first-person shooter. Initially previewed in October 2019 under the codename Project A, the game started a closed beta with restricted access on April 7, 2020, then on June 2, 2020.
It was officially released. Without special hardware, the game may be played with any settings you choose, on a variety of fascinating maps, and in competitive matches against players of comparable skill. Even without high-end gaming hardware, the game is not overly CPU and GPU-demanding.
By eliminating all adversaries, a team can win the round since the opposing team is attempting to plant the spike. However, defensive teams still risk losing rounds even after eliminating their adversaries if they fail to neutralize the surge in time.
What does the VAN 152 error code in Valorant?
The message’s fault codes, however, could seem highly perplexing to players because it doesn’t provide any instructions on how to fix them. Instead, the message only shows numerical numbers between 0 and 152. Every code has a distinct meaning and motivation for the issue that players encounter.
Error Code VAN 152 is one of the commonly occurring error codes. Without a prior understanding of what it is, what it does, or how to fix it, many VALORANT gamers have seen Error Code VAN 152. Therefore, we will go through how to fix Error Code VAN 152 in this post.
One of the most unusual problems you could come across in VALORANT is the error code VAN 152. When you first start the game, that usually happens.
But it can even occur while a match is still going on. HWID prohibition is the subject of error code VAN 152. To be more exact, it generally happens when VALORANT client finds any cheats or unapproved third-party programs.
How To Fix Valorant Van 152 Error Code?
The Valorant HWID restriction often lasts up to 4 months. The length of the time limit, however, may change based on your activities. After the ban period is over, you might be allowed to access your account again.
If you are facing this issue recently in your Valorant game then here is how you can fix this issue. We have listed down some of how you can fix this issue:
Your second PC may be subject to the HWID ban if the first PC is under the ban and you continue to play Valorant while it is in effect. Since this is the case, the only option to resolve the HWID ban on Valorant caused by Error Code 152 is to make a new Valorant account, reset the IP, and play the game as usual until the Valorant ban is lifted.
Numerous customers have reported that the heroic error code 152 only lasts for a maximum of 90 days. Therefore, users would still need to wait until the fix’s scheduled completion date.
Try Troubleshooting the Riot Client/Valorant
Some people claim that solving a specific problem with the game has resolved their Error Code VAN 152. It occasionally can assist with issues with the Windows Firewall and the game. Here is how to go about it:
1. Search for Valorant in the search bar below. Then, right-click the game and choose Open File Location. Re-select the VALORANT program in this folder, then pick Open File Location from the context menu.
2. Troubleshoot Compatibility by right-clicking the “RiotClientServices” application.
3. Select the Troubleshoot Program option after a little delay.
4. Select Next after checking the “The software needs extra permissions” box.
5. After selecting Test the software, wait a moment, then select Next once again.
6. Close the software, click “Yes, store these settings for this program,” then start your computer again.
Try Checking the VGC Service
The Riot Vanguard anti-cheat system’s heart, the VGC Service, can malfunction and result in Error Code VAN 152. Here is how to manually verify the VGC Service in this circumstance:
- To launch the Run window, press Windows Key + R.
- Enter “MSConfig” and then choose the Services option from the menu, then look for the “VGC” service.
- Check the box on the left, click Apply, and then choose OK if the service is stopped.
- Restart your computer.