Are you wondering how to unlock M82 Warzone? You should stop wondering if I am here to help you. I have created a guide to unlocking this powerful gun in Warzone.
The Call of Duty Warzone has several types of weapons, like sniper rifles, assault rifles, SMGs, and many more. M82 is a Sniper Rifle. Sniper Rifles are long-range weapons that are great for picking enemies from a distance. Some popular sniper rifles in Warzone include the Kar98k, the HDR, and the AX-5o.
How to get M82 in Warzone?
There are two ways you can unlock the M82 Sniper Rifle in Warzone:
- Complete the Challenge: Get five kills in 15 different matches using a sniper Rifle.
- Purchase the “M82 Bundle” from the in-game store.
How to complete the challenge?
The challenge is relatively easy, but it is pretty time-consuming. If you’re not a great sniper, you might want to purchase the bundle to get the M82 in Warzone.
Here are some tips for completing the challenge:
- Use a sniper rifle with a high fire rate, such as the Pelington 703 or the Kar98k. This will make it easier for you to get five kills in a single match
- Play on small maps. This will increase your chance of getting up close and personal with your enemies.
- Use overkill perks to equip two sniper rifles. This will make it easier for you to get five kills in a single match.
- You can also play with a team of friends to make it faster to get M82.
Once you have completed the challenge, the M82 will be unlocked for you to use in Warzone. It is a mighty Sniper Rifle.
What is the max level for the M82?
Here are all the specifications of the M82
|Weapon type||Sniper Rifle|
|Weapon Feature||Semi-auto sniper rifle. Heavy recoil with slow handling. 1-shot kill to the head or upper chest. Hold L shift while ADS to steady.|
|Unlock Level||Level 55|
Warzone is a free-to-play battle royale video game developed by Raven Software and Infinity Ward. It was first released on March 10, 2020, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. It is a part of Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
COD Warzone Beginner’s Guide | How To Slide Cancel in Warzone & Warzone 2 | How to Check Stats on COD Modern Warfare 2 | Best Guns Warzone | Best STG Loadout Warzone & Warzone 2 | How to Tune Weapons in MW2 and Warzone 2 | Best MP40 Loadout for Warzone Caldera