For several years, Pokémon Go has been linked with Amazon, with the ongoing collaboration granting players free prizes if they link their Niantic and Amazon Prime accounts. That transaction made some new Limited Partner Research available for gamers to perform and earn some significant prizes during Prime Day 2023.
Aside from persuading Amazon Prime members to link their accounts to Pokémon Go, the main goal of the study is to distribute promotional products and a variety of prizes. All you have to do to claim the study is go to the Prime Gaming website’s Pokémon Go page.
You won’t have to do much to reap the benefits of this event, since it simply contains a few basic procedures. Here is a list of all the Limited Time research tasks and rewards.
How to get the Amazon Prime Gaming Timed Research rewards
- Take a snapshot of your buddy – Pikachu encounter
- Send 5 Gifts to friends – Delibird encounter
- Hatch 2 eggs – Pelipper encounter
Rewards: 2023 XP, 2023 Stardust, 20 Ultra Balls
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon – 10 Pikachu Candy
- Defeat 3 Team Go Rocket Grunts – 10 Delibird Candy
- Earn a Candy exploring with your buddy – 10 Wingull Candy
Rewards: 1 Incubator, Go Fest 2023 Avatar shirt
How to redeem Amazon Prime code
Once you’ve signed up and have an Amazon Prime account, here are the steps to get the rewards:
- Visit the Pokemon Go Prime website.
- Select the offer you want to claim.
- Visit the offer redemption page.
- Log in with the same details you use for the Pokemon Go app.
- Enter your Prime reward code and Submit.
That’s all you need to know about Limited Partner Research Pokemon Go as I’ll see you in the next guide of Pokemon Go.
Shiny Buneary Pokemon Go | Galarian Weezing Pokémon GO | Pokemon Go Best Team For Elemental Cup | Pokémon GO Solstice Horizon + TGR Takeover Event | Pokémon Go Walrein | Explore 2km in Pokemon Go Rewards