Niantic introduced four new moves in Pokemon Go in Season 12 and Gardevoir was most affected by the change. A ‘Charming’ meta-breaker, it has gotten more recognition in the PvP stages due to its access to Triple Axel Charged Move. Players can obtain the Embrace Pokemon during the Mega Gardevoir raids.
As part of the Psychic Spectacular event, Gardevoir will be available in the Tier-4 Mega Raids from September 20 at 10 A.M. LT to September 24 at 8 P.M. LT. It will be joined by the legendary dog trio in Tier-5 Raids, namely Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, along with Genesect (Burn Drive).
Also Read: Can Gradevoir be shiny in Pokemon Go
Here is everything to know about Mega Gardevoir in Pokemon Go.
Mega Gardevoir Pokemon Go stats and moves
Boasting a CP of 50532, Mega Gardevoir needs a minimum party of nine trainers with the ideal team to be defeated. It can be caught in the following CP ranges during the special encounter phase:-
- Level 20, without weather boost – 1688 to 1767 CP.
- Level 25, with Cloudy or Windy weather boost – 2110 to 2209 CP.
It is heavily recommended to not use Dragon-type or Flying-type Pokemon due to Gardevoir’s access to Fairy-type and Electric-type moves. The dual Psychic/Fairy type has a varied moveset and needs the ideal counters to be defeated.
- Fast Moves: Charge Beam (Electric), Charm (Fairy), Confusion (Psychic)
- Charged Moves: Dazzling Gleam (Fairy), Psychic (Psychic), Shadow Ball (Ghost), Triple Axle (Ice)
Gardevoir’s best PvP moveset is Charm Fast Move with Shadow Ball and Triple Axle Charged Move. It gets a wide coverage over Ground-, Dragon-, Fighting-, Ghost-, Dark-, Grass-, and Flying-type Pokemon.
Also Read: Master Ball to Return in Pokemon Go
Mega Gardevoir counters in Pokemon Go
Gardevoir is weak to Poison-, Ghost-, and Steel-type moves. Below is a list of Pokemon and their ideal moveset to counter Mega Gardevoir Pokemon Go Raid Boss.
- Metagross – Bullet Punch with Meteor Mash and Flash Cannon
- Mega Gengar – Shadow Claw with Sludge Bomb and Shadow Ball
- Nihilego – Poison Jab with Sludge Bomb and Gunk Shot
- Mega Beedrill – Poison Jab with Sludge Bomb and Fell Stinger
- Gholdengo – Hex with Shadow Ball and Focus Blast
Shiny Gardevoir is also available in Pokemon Go and has a 2% odds.
Also Read: How to get Carnivine in Pokemon Go