Let’s welcome the new season in Overwatch 2 and say good-by to season 1, where we need to have the battle royal pass to unlock the heroes in Overwatch 2. Now, you can unlock the character of Overwatch 2 from the shop or by completing challenges.
Kiriko is a support hero and she is the 35th hero in Overwatch 2. We are here in this guide to discuss how to unlock Kiriko in Overwatch 2, how to unlock Sojourn in Overwatch 2, and how to unlock Junker Queen in Overwatch 2.
In Overwatch 2, Kiriko is a support hero who helps her allies by throwing Protection Suzu or Kunai Against her Enemies.
Sojourn is a 33rd hero in Overwatch 2, Sojourn is a damage hero. She is a leader, she can plan, lead and battle against enemies. Junker Queen is the 34th hero in Overwatch and she is Tank Hero.
Let’s discuss this in brief about Kiriko, Sojourn, and Junker Queen:
Kiriko Overwatch 2: Support Hero
Kiriko is Support Hero in Overwatch 2, she will help you to protect the team from attacks of enemies with the Protection Suzu and Kunai,
Kiriko Overwatch 2: Abilities
- Wall Climb
- Healing Ofuda
- Swift Step
- Protection Suzu
- Kitsune Rush
How to Unlock Support Hero Kiriko Overwatch 2?
Now, it’s time for you to unlock Kiriko Support Hero in Overwatch 2. You won’t need a battle royal pass to unlock Kiriko. You can unlock Kiriko by purchasing from shops or by completing challenges in Practice Range.
Kiriko Unlock from Shop
In Overwatch 2, you can unlock Kiriko from the shop by spending actual currency. You have to head to the in-game shop, where you can unlock Kiriko. To unlock Kiriko in Overwatch 2 you have to use 900 Overwatch Coins. You can get 1000 Overwatch Coins for $9.99. Further, you can unlock Kiriko for 1900 Overwatch Coins.
Unlock Kiriko Overwatch 2; Without Battle Royal Pass
Yes, you wont need Battle Royal pass to unlock Kiriko, Super Hero in Overwatch 2. Also, you don’t need to spend any money on it. You can unlock Kirko from completing seven challenges.
Overwatch 2 Kirko Unlock Challenge
- Win Match to unlock Kirko:
- You have to win 35 matches games queued as All Roles, Alternatively you can play support heroes in quick play, competitive plays or no limits
- Use Kunai ability in Practice Range:
- You have to acquire Kiriko in practice range, use Kunai Crits and make critical damage on enemies.
- Use Healing Ofuda In Practice Range:
- You have to use the Healing Ofuda as Kirko and have to Heal 250 Damage in Practice Range.
- Use Protection Suzu in Practice Range:
- In Practice Range use Protection Suzu on two team bots at a moment.
- Use Swift Step Ability:
- In Practice Range you have to use the Swift Step on a Wall with a team bot.
- Use Wall Climb Ability:
- One of seven challenges is you have to use Wall Climbing Ability in Practice Range.
- Use Kitsune Rush Ability:
- Try the Kitsen Rush Ability on two bots at a moment in Practice Range to complete the challenges.
You can find the practice range option from the main menu. First go to the main menu, then head to the play section where you will find the training option and you will reach your destination.
Sojourn Overwatch 2: Damage Hero
Sojourn is Damage hero in Overwatch, he was formerly a captain, now lead, plan and execute strikes on enemies.
Sojourn Overwatch 2: Abilities
- Railgun Alt Fire
- Power Slide
- Disruptor Shot
How to Unlock Damage Hero Sojourn Overwatch 2?
You can also unlock Sojourn the Damage Hero from the game shop menu. You can easily unlock Sojourn in Overwatch 2 with Overwatch coins. You can unlock starter pack two with exclusive offers. Other than that you can unlock Sojourn by completing challenges
Unlock Sojourn Overwatch Challenges
- Wins for Sojourn:
- You have to win 35 matches, queued as All Roles, Alternatively you can play Damage Heroes in quick play, competitive plays or no limits.
- Use Railgun Ability:
- In Practice you have to use the Railgun Ability and knock down three bots
- Use Railgun Alt Fire Ability:
- You have to use the Railgun Alt Fire ability and knock down two enemies in Practice Range.
- Use Power Slide Ability:
- In Practice Range from your avatar as Sojourn and deal weapon damage.
- Use Overclock Ability:
- Use Overclock Ability in Practice Range and Defeat 3 bots.
Junker Queen Overwatch 2: Tank Hero
Junker Queen is the 34th hero of Overwatch 2. In Allies, Junker Queen plays the role of Tank Hero. The noticeable thing about Junker Queen OW2 is her survival rate depends upon how many enemies she has wounded. And as she wounds enemies, her healing and aggression will increase.
Junker Queen: Abilities
- Adrenaline Rush
- Jagged Blade
- Commanding Shout
Unlock Junker Queen Overwatch 2: From Shop
You can unlock Junker Queen From in-game shop. You have to purchase the Overwatch Coins first. Then with 900 Overwatch coins you can Unlock Junker Queen in Overwatch 2.
Unlock Junker Queen Overwatch 2 Challenge
- Wins for Junker Queen:
- You have to choose a Tank Hero and win 35 games in quick play, competitive, or no limits.
- Use Scattergun:
- Use a Scattergun weapon and deal with 3 bot enemies.
- Use Commanding Shout:
- One of the challenges is, you have to buff 2 bot enemies in a single shot of Commanding Shout.
- Use Jagged Blade:
- You have to use Jagged Blade on enemies in Practice Range.
- Use Carnage:
- Use Jagged Blade and Pull Enemies and use Carnage on Enemies.
- Practice Adrenaline Rush:
- In Practice Range you have to heal Juner Queen with Adrenaline Rush Ability.
- Use Rampage:
- Knock down two enemies with a single shot of Rampage in Practice Range as Junker Queen.
Here we have listed Kirilo, Sojourn, and Junker Queen. You can unlock Overwatch heroes from the in-game shop with the Overwatch Coins. You have to spend 900 Overwatch Coins to unlock these heroes.
Further, the common challenge is you have to play 35 queued matches from the perspective of the hero. But you have to win battles with relevant hero mode. Junker Queen is a Tank hero, so have to participate in matches as a Tank hero.
Furthermore, they have specific abilities which you have to use in the Practice Range on bots. As you complete these challenges you will unlock your next Overwatch Hero.
Does Overwatch 2 Require PS Plus Subscription | Overwatch 2 All Endorsement Level Rewards | How To Unlock Ramattra | How Many GB is Overwatch 2 | How to Change Crosshair in OW2 | How Old is Mei | How To Play Tank in Overwatch 2