Starters along with a few other Paldean creatures will make their debut during the Adventures Abound. The new season will take over on September 1, 2023, and end on December 1 at 10 AM Local Time. Beginning the Adventures Abound season will be the Pokemon Go A Paldean Adventure event.
Pokemon Go: A Paldean Adventure will begin on September 5, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. LT to September 10, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. LT. Quaxly, Sprigtatito, Fuecoco, and Lechonk are some of the Generation 9 Pokemon that will be available and the list is bound to increase as the season progresses. A hundred more Paldean Pokemon are expected to be added, with the addition of legendary beasts like Koraidon and Miraidon.
Trainers who purchased the Go Fest ticket will get additional research tasks and rewards as part of the “Ultra Unlock” quest. However, this article will focus on what the free-to-play players, or the ones who didn’t obtain the ticket, are going to get in the event.
Also Read: Best Closers for Pokemon Go Fantasy Cup
Wild Encounters During Pokemon Go: A Paldean Adventure
The following Pokemon will be available in the wild starting from Tuesday, September 5, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. Hoppip, Houndour, Buizel, and Fletchling will have a higher Shiny rate than the others.
- Hoppip*– Evolves into Skiploom (25 Candy) and then Jumpluff (100 Candy).
- Houndour* – Evolves into Houndoom (50 Candy).
- Buizel* – Evolves into Floatzel (50 Candy).
- Fletchling* – Evolves into Fletchinder (25 Candy), and then Talonflame (100 Candy).
- Sprigtatito– Evolves into Floragato (25 Candy), and then Meowscarada(100 Candy).
- Fuecoco – Evolves into into Crocalor (25 Candy), and then Skeledirge (100 Candy).
- Quaxly – Evolves into Quaxwell (25 Candy), and then Quaquaval (100 Candy).
- Lechonk* – Evolves into Oinkologne (50 Candy).
Egg Hatches for Pokemon Go: A Paldean Adventure
The following Pokemon will be available from 7 KM Egg hatches.
Raids and Field Research for the event
Ultra Beast Kartana and Celesteela will be returning to Tier-5 Raids in September. They will stick around for half of the month, and the regional exclusives are going to rotate after a week. Unown that spell “PALDEA” will be taking over the one-star Raids:-
- Unown P*
- Unown A*
- Unown L*
- Unown D*
- Unown E*
Four-Star Raid (Mega Raid)
- Mega Manectric*
September 1 to September 8
- Northern Hemisphere – Kartana
- Southern Hemisphere – Celesteela
September 8 to 16
- Southern Hemisphere – Kartana
- Northern Hemisphere – Celesteela
Completing event-themed Field Research tasks will lead to special encounters with Sprigatito, Quaxly, Fuecoco, and Lechonk. Lucky trainers may even encounter Shiny Lechonk and use it in the Showcase. Note that the winner will actually be decided based on the weight and height of the Pokemon.
A Collection Challenge will also be available for the Pokemon Go: A Paldean Adventure event. Trainers are seemingly going to be tasked with getting all evolutionary forms of Quaxly, Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Lechonk. Complete the Paldea-themed Collection Challenge to receive Stardust and additional encounters with Lechonk.
Also Read: How to get Carnivine in Pokemon Go