There are lots of things to do in Minecraft such as crafting special items, fishing and more. Fishing in Minecraft can be troublesome for many players and does create an AFK fish farm can be helpful.
Here we have covered all information for creating the AFK Fish Farm in Minecraft game without having a hassle along with other useful information for better gameplay.
This method of making AFK Fish Farm is explained by theIlluminadoon their YouTube Channel. and this setup works perfectly fine in 1.16 Minecraft. But every update of Minecraft will be different from an older version of the farm.
What are the Materials required for an AFK fish farm?
To make the AFK fishing farm, you will need the following materials:
1x Bucket of water
2x Note Blocks
1x Iron trapdoor
1x Iron Weighted Pressure Plate
How to Make the AFK Fish Farm?
Once you’ve all the above-mentioned items in your inventory you are ready to make the AFK Fish Farm. Here is the step-by-step instructions you need to follow to make AFK Fish Farm.
1. First you need to dig the 3×1 hole and place the chests on the left side of the hole as shown in the screenshot.
2. In the empty space you need to the hopper to the chests. After that place the Frence block on top of the hopper. (for without interaction press the SHIFT key to avoiding the interaction).
3. Now, Dig one more hole in a parallel line with the hopper. And place the Fence at the Hopper.
4. Place the Pressure plate on the top of the fence and next to the new hole place the Noteblock.
5. Place the Iron Trapdoor between the pressure plate and the note block. As is shown in the available screenshot below.
7. Now, place the Water Bucket in the hopper and new hole.
That all you’ve created the AFK Fish Farm by following all the above seven steps.
How To Use The AFK Fish Farm?
Once you made the AFK Fish Farm all you need to know is how you can use it to catch the fish unlimitedly.
To catch the fish in AFK Fish Farm all you need is a fishing rod and hold down the right mousebutton aiming at the Note block.
Doing so can open the trapdoor and place it in the fishing loop. Once the fish is caught it will be dropped in the hopper that leads to the chest.
More to make this Fish Farm more AFK you can download the auto clickeror hold down the mouse button.
The player can press the F3+ T buttons in Minecraft this will reload the game texture while holding the mouse buttons. And when the game is reloaded and you’re automatically clicking. Basically will enable the auto click and to stop this you need to click the right button on the mouse.
This is a sum-up of AFK Fish Farm guide for more similar content do read our Minecraft Guides for more helpful information.